Homa Therapy is the science of healing the atmosphere through pyramid-fires to eliminate pollution and contamination.
A comprehensive description of the method is found in Paranjpe 1989. Recent results are compiled in Berk/Johnson 2009. Following a short summary based on both publications.
What Is Agnihotra?
- It is the smallest and basic Homa healing fire tuned to the specific biorhythm of sunrise/sunset.
- It comes from the ancient most Vedic sciences of Bio-energy, Medicine, Agriculture and Climate Engineering.
Description of Sunrise
In ancient tradition sunrise is described as follows:
“At sunrise the many fires, electricities, ethers and more subtle energies emanating from the sun extend all the way to the Earth and produce a flood effect at those coordinates where the sun is said to rise. It is awesome. The flood enlivens and purifies everything in its path, destroying what is impure in its wake. This torrent of life-sustaining energies causes all life to rejoice. At sunrise that music can be heard. The morning Agnihotra Mantra is the essence of that music. It is the quintessential sound of that flood. At sunset the flood recedes.”
How does Agnihotra work?
We have a lot of observations on the effect of Homa Therapy on the WATER QUALITY during our study period. For example, in we have selected four sampling station for water samples and we have done testing of water for last two years and find that the water quality near homa therapy center is best among all four station we have data of water quality of last three years. .
- Vasant V. Paranjpe, 1989. Homa Therapy – Our Last Chance, Madison, VA, U.S.A.
- Berk/Johnson (Eds.), 2009. Bringing Homa Organic Farming into the Mainstream of Indian Agriculture System, Dhule, Maharashtra/India.
- The detailed report is in Berk/Johnson (Eds.), 2009